This collection of private Sampans are the latest addition to the ever-growing portfolio of boats along the Mekong Delta. The inspiration for the cruises has clearly come from the famous houseboats used in the southern Indian state of Kerala, and these vessels are certainly the most unique way of discovering this pretty and tranquil area in Vietnam.
Each Sampan varies in size with one or two cabins available depending on the number of travelers in each party. Made from traditional teak and Vietnamese rattan, each also consists of a large living area covered by a woven bamboo roof. Inside there is a Western-style bathroom with toilet and shower although there is no hot water available.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Sampan
Tour ideas in Chau Doc
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Sampan as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Chau Doc and nearby places
- Can Tho 104 kilometers away
- Mekong Delta 105 kilometers away
- Cai Be 109 kilometers away
- Phu Quoc 133 kilometers away
- Ho Chi Minh City 174 kilometers away
- Cat Tien National Park 249 kilometers away
- Con Dao Islands 275 kilometers away
- Mui Ne & Phan Thiet 328 kilometers away
- Central Highlands 388 kilometers away
- Buon Ma Thuot 388 kilometers away