Visit Can Tho, Vietnam
Can Tho is a bustling town on the banks of the Mekong, the river is a mass of boats ferrying produce and people to all corners of the Delta and upriver towards the Cambodian border.
There is an interesting market along the riverfront in the center of town, and many pleasant restaurants overlooking the main street.
Suggested itineraries featuring Can Tho
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Can Tho, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Can Tho
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Can Tho
- Mekong Delta less than 5 kilometers away
- Cai Be 43 kilometers away
- Chau Doc 104 kilometers away
- Saigon 130 kilometers away
- Con Dao Islands 173 kilometers away
- Phu Quoc 199 kilometers away
- Cat Tien National Park 227 kilometers away
- Mui Ne & Phen Thiet 273 kilometers away
- Dalat 360 kilometers away
- Central Highlands 384 kilometers away
- Buon Ma Thuot 385 kilometers away
- Nha Trang 447 kilometers away