Victoria Chau Doc
Perched on the banks of the Bassac River, the Victoria Hotel at Chau Doc combines modern comforts with the style and charm of the colonial French era. Each room offers traditional Vietnamese style with modern amenities and many of the 92 rooms have views overlooking the river and its famous floating fish farming villages, floating markets and Cham villages.
The hotel's Bassac Restaurant has magnificent river views (particularly at sunrise) and offers a range of European and Vietnamese cuisine as well as barbecues on its riverbank terrace. There is also a small swimming pool overlooking the river, should you wish to cool off in the day.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Victoria Chau Doc
Tour ideas in Chau Doc
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Victoria Chau Doc as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Chau Doc and nearby places
- Can Tho 105 kilometers away
- Mekong Delta 105 kilometers away
- Cai Be 108 kilometers away
- Phu Quoc 134 kilometers away
- Ho Chi Minh City 173 kilometers away
- Cat Tien National Park 248 kilometers away
- Con Dao Islands 276 kilometers away
- Mui Ne & Phan Thiet 327 kilometers away
- Central Highlands 387 kilometers away
- Buon Ma Thuot 387 kilometers away