Visit Bach Ma National Park, Vietnam
Located between Hue and Hoi An and set up as a hill resort in 1932 by the French to escape the heat of the coast.
Bach Ma was finally declared a National Park in 1991, and only recently have the ruins of villas been discovered and forgotten paths unearthed.
Things to see and do in the park
The park is particularly pretty in March and April when the walking trails wind their way through the blossoming rhododendron woods. Numerous butterflies have made a home of the park and the bird life is considered to be of particular interest. On a clear day a walk up to the summit will provide views for miles around.
Suggested itineraries featuring Bach Ma National Park
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Bach Ma National Park, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Bach Ma National Park
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Bach Ma National Park
- Hue 26 kilometers away
- Bho Hoong 37 kilometers away
- Lang Co 44 kilometers away
- Hoi An 84 kilometers away
- Kon Tum 216 kilometers away
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 219 kilometers away
- Qui Nhon 326 kilometers away
- Buon Ma Thuot 401 kilometers away
- Central Highlands 402 kilometers away
- Nha Trang 476 kilometers away
- Ninh Binh 479 kilometers away