Visit Lang Co, Vietnam
Located just over 40 kilometers away from the airports of Danang and Hue, Lang Co is ideally placed to explore three UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Discover the history and culture of central Vietnam in the charming old trading port town of Hoi An, the imperial city of Hue or the Cham ruins at My Son.
Suggested itineraries featuring Lang Co
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Lang Co, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Lang Co
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Lang Co
- Bach Ma National Park 44 kilometers away
- Bho Hoong 49 kilometers away
- Hoi An 53 kilometers away
- Hue 57 kilometers away
- Kon Tum 214 kilometers away
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 252 kilometers away
- Qui Nhon 306 kilometers away
- Buon Ma Thuot 400 kilometers away
- Central Highlands 401 kilometers away
- Nha Trang 464 kilometers away
Accommodation choices for Lang Co
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Lang Co. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Hidden away on a long, wide stretch of golden sand, The Angsana Lang Co is a chic and modern retreat in a tranquil setting.
Situated in the remote coastal town of Lang Co, Banyan Tree is far from the commotion of the cities and serves as a peaceful hideaway during your travels.