Over many years, we have taken several holidays which Audley have arranged for us. We have been...
- Stunning beachfront location with views over the Dubai skyline.
- Watch the sunset on the rooftop with a handcrafted cocktail at the Mercury Lounge.
- Unbeatable beachfront views and delicious Asian inspired seafood at the SEA FU restaurant.
- Private poolside cabanas at the hotel's two luxurious adult-only swimming pools.
- Two in-house Bentleys available to transport guests to central Dubai just 15 minutes away.
- All accommodation
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The rooms’ and suites’ palette of cool blues and greens, mixed with sandy taupe, echoes the gulf waters and desert landscapes that you can see right outside the arabesque-framed windows. Middle Eastern touches reflect the local culture, including ceilings that glimmer with gold leaf, shimmering tile mosaics and geometric-patterned linens. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and iPad Minis.
The generously sized rooms feel even more spacious thanks to balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows and high ceilings, while their large en suite bathrooms feature bright-white marble and stand-alone tubs. Suites have separate living and sleeping areas, making them ideal for families. Meanwhile, the sprawling speciality suites offer extraordinary opulence with exceptional views, distinctive decor and, in the case of the Imperial suites, full kitchens.
Jumeirah 2 is primarily a residential enclave, though its quiet beachfront location is still just a 15-minute drive from central Dubai’s malls and attractions. The airport is a mere 20-minute drive away.
Food and drink
- Get beachfront views on the terrace or indoors at Sea Fu, which serves Asian-inspired seafood
- The adjacent Sea Fu Bar offers a selection of cocktails curated to match the maritime-themed menu
- Families will appreciate the play space and flexible breakfast menu at the market-style Suq
- Mezze-style small plates, coffee and tea are available in a Moroccan-inspired setting at Shai Salon and Terrace
- Select drinks and cigars from trolley servers in the masculine Hendricks Bar, offering the largest selection of gins in the city
- Enjoy rooftop views of the Burj Khalifa and the gulf with hand-crafted cocktails at the Mercury Lounge
- Just across from the hotel’s entrance, you’ll find four independent eateries at Restaurant Village: Incan cuisine at Coya, steaks at the Turkish Nusr-Et, Anglo-Italian food at Scalini Dubai and a Mediterranean-inspired French menu at Verde
- Nestled among lush gardens, Folia serves plant-based, healthy food
- Enjoy sharing plates and cocktails at MINA Brasserie
- Luna Sky Bar offers elevated cocktails and an Asian menu alongside skyline views
- Kids For All Seasons club
- Child-sized bathrobes
- Child-care services
- Cribs available
Facilities and activities
- Pool with private cabanas
- Private beachfront
- Chauffeured Bentleys and Lexus Hybrids available
- Pearl spa
- 24-hour gym
- Multilingual concierge
- Tennis courts and private lessons
- All rooms and public areas accessible to wheelchair users
- Rooms with roll-in showers and grab rails are available
We love the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach for its combination of opulence and attentive service, topped with a beachside location and a wide selection of facilities.
- 01993 838 763
- Request a quote
I was most impressed by the way in which Audley Travel have dealt with difficult issues arising...
We have booked a few holidays with Audley and have always felt cared about in every aspect of the...
Our trip to Brazil was booked for September, obviously we could not travel there due to...
Despite the difficulties experienced through Covid pandemic, Audley have consistently given us...
Our holiday to Sri Lanka had to be postponed first because of terror attacks there and then because...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Dubai will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go