Over many years, we have taken several holidays which Audley have arranged for us. We have been...
- Access to the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach just in front of the hotel.
- Modern Mexican cuisine from award-winning Maya Mexican bar and kitchen by Richard Sandoval.
- Three stunning swimming pools overlooking the beachfront.
- Situated just 30 minutes from the heart of Dubai, the resort feels relaxed and unassuming.
- All accommodation
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
Le Royal Méridien
Spread out over three buildings, the 508 rooms and suites feature contemporary furnishings in cool tones of grey with pops of mustard yellow and abstract art on the walls. The 16 room categories encompass a wide range of options, from city-view rooms with twin beds to large suites boasting separate bedrooms and living areas.
Whichever category you choose, all rooms and suites are comfortably sized and offer a good range of amenities, including a TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows. Most also include a balcony (many with views over the gulf). For families, some of the suites have two bedrooms.
Located in the popular Jumeirah Beach Residence area, Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa is around 30 minutes’ drive from the sights and attractions of central Dubai. Staying here gives you direct access to the golden sands of Jumeirah Beach, as well as plenty of shops and restaurants.
Food and drink
- Enjoy traditional British seafood at Geales
- Asian fusion defines the menu at Zengo, a casual-smart eatery with an outdoor patio
- Rhodes Twenty10 serves grilled meats in a sleek, contemporary atmosphere
- Al Khaima offers traditional Middle Eastern cuisine in an open-air setting
- You’ll find international dishes at the casually chic Brasserie 2.0
- Bright decor and bold Mexican cuisine are on order at Maya Mexican Kitchen + Lounge
- Go to Shades sports bar for drinks and light bites
- Le Deck serves Mediterranean cuisine during the day and cocktails in the evenings
- La Strega offers traditional Italian dishes in a casual setting
- Award-winning Chef Vineet offers a menu of elevated Indian dishes at Indya by Vineet
- For casual cantina fare, try Mr Taco
- Kids’ club for children aged 4-12 years old
- Teens’ club
- Interconnecting rooms
- Children’s menu at all restaurants
Facilities and activities
- Direct access to Jumeirah Beach
- Roman-themed Caracalla Spa
- Golf course
- Tennis court
- Three pools
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Wheelchair-adapted rooms available
- Most facilities accessible via elevator
We think Le Royal Méridien offers a good option for those who want a comfortable beach break without the opulence (or price tag) of more indulgent hotels. Be aware there can be some noise at night from nearby beach clubs.
- 01993 838 763
- Request a quote
I was most impressed by the way in which Audley Travel have dealt with difficult issues arising...
We have booked a few holidays with Audley and have always felt cared about in every aspect of the...
Our trip to Brazil was booked for September, obviously we could not travel there due to...
Despite the difficulties experienced through Covid pandemic, Audley have consistently given us...
Our holiday to Sri Lanka had to be postponed first because of terror attacks there and then because...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Dubai will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go