We booked a Florida holiday with Audley in 2019. Our travel advisor Anna was so helpful and took...
Park Hyatt Dubai break
5 days from £1,630pp
- Picturesque situation on the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- Tee off at the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf Club, situated just across from the hotel.
- Four onsite restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine from modern French to traditional Thai.
- Modern rooms and suites have traditional Moorish influence and fantastic views over the Creek.
- Soak up the sun at the stunning palm lined swimming pool.
- All accommodation
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
Park Hyatt Dubai
The 223 rooms and suites encompass several categories, though all are spacious and light, decorated in neutral cream shades with large glass doors opening to a balcony or patio. You’ll find both a walk-in shower and a bath tub in your en suite bathroom. Rooms are all a similar size but vary by location and view type, overlooking the marina, the city skyline or the lagoon. Twin beds are available.
The suites, meanwhile, offer significantly more space thanks to their separate living areas. For added luxury, stay in the exceptionally large Presidential Suite or Royal Suite, which are both adorned with artwork and patterned rugs, have kitchen areas and expansive terraces overlooking the marina.
Located on the banks of Dubai Creek in the Deira area of the city, the Park Hyatt is adjacent to Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and just a short taxi or metro ride over to the heart of the city. The nearest metro station is around a ten-minute walk away, while the airport is just 15 minutes away by taxi.
Food and drink
- Casa de Tapas, at Dubai Creek Yacht Club, features traditional Spanish paella and tapas dishes and is designed to reflect the traditional bodegas found in Madrid’s alleyways
- Boardwalk has a terrace set over the water of Dubai Creek Marina where you can dine on Mediterranean-inspired dishes from its market-style fresh seafood display
- Lakeview & Summer Sport Lounge has a large outdoor terrace overlooking the creek and the golf course, a cider garden serving 15 different brands, and a British gastro pub menu
- Brasserie du Park is located on the shores of the creek and serves French-inspired dishes in a casual setting
- NOÉPE is situated in the heart of the marina, so you can enjoy panoramic views of the creek as you dine on dishes that match its Cape Cod-inspired atmosphere
- The Thai Kitchen has three open kitchens where chefs skilfully prepare wok-fried, grilled and noodle dishes, as well as another kitchen where Thai desserts are prepared
- Traiteur Brunch overlooks the creek and the city skyline, serving a variety of brunch dishes in a lively atmosphere
- Several lounges, including the Asian-style Lounge, which serves afternoon tea, the rooftop Cielo Sky Lounge known for its cocktails and DJ sets, and the Shisha Lounge, which serves drinks and light bites in a Moorish-inspired setting
- Seventy Seventy is a sleek bar styled around the 1970s, serving cocktails prepared by expert mixologists
- Pool Bar is situated in the spa and next to the pool, serving a variety of drinks as well as small dishes from 9am to 8pm
- 24-hour room service is also available if you’d like to dine privately
Guests must be aged 18 or over.
Facilities and activities
- 100 m (328 ft) infinity lagoon with private sand beach lined with loungers, gazebos and private cabanas
- 25 m (82 ft) swimming pool and four whirlpools, set in the leafy grounds. Open 6am to 10pm
- Amara day spa with eight treatment rooms
- Cooking classes available in some of the hotel’s many restaurants
- Currency exchange
- Airport limousine service
- 18-hole championship golf course nearby, along with floodlit driving range, open until 10pm
- Public areas, including restaurants, lounges, lobby areas and toilets, are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair rental can be arranged
- Guide dogs are permitted
We feel this hotel reflects a great sense of place and are impressed by how peaceful it feels despite being within a busy city. Its main draw is its waterfront location, which you can appreciate all the more from its infinity lagoon and private beach.
- 01993 838 763
- Request a quote
We planned our trip with help from Hannah in January 2020 travelling to Myranmar in November 2020....
Our big 2020 trip to Canada was rescheduled to 2021 due to Covid. Sadly, it looks as if it will...
Used Audley previously. Excellent service from initial booking and itineray for a trip to the USA...
Audley created a superb trip to Borneo and fully supported my trip plans throughout the chaos of the pandemic.
Audley created a superb trip to Borneo for me to travel May 2020. The trip was cancelled because of...
Our first holiday with Audley had to be cancelled due to COVID-19 which was a great shame. Audley...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Dubai will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go