- Tucked away on its own coral island featuring a house reef filled with vibrant marine life.
- The resort has five stunning restaurants, each focussing on a different global cuisine.
- Learn to scuba dive in sheltered waters teaming with tropical fish.
- Sail across the Indian Ocean in the hotel's own dhoni for a magical sunset cruise.
- Villas have a modern and contemporary feel but uphold traditional Maldivian thatched rooving and natural charm.
Resting in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the Maldives are the ultimate getaway with their pure white beaches, turquoise waters and abundant marine life. Total relaxation beckons and, with little else to do but sit and unwind or dive, snorkel and sail, it's an ideal place to relax and recharge.
There are 1,200 islands here and our specialists have used their expert knowledge of the region to produce tour ideas that showcase the islands' diversity as well as combining time on the beach with cultural stops in Sri Lanka, Dubai or Istanbul.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 310
- Make an enquiry
Our recommended tours in the Maldives
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in the Maldives, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Easily accessible from the airport with a 10 minute speedboat ride.
- Proud of their traditional Maldivian heritage and offer guests native cultural experiences.
- Choose from a multitude of international dishes at their eight wonderful restaurants.
- For a very romantic experience guests can dine under the stars, right on the beach.
Maldives and Sri Lanka
Discover the historic sights of Sri Lanka's Cultural Triangle, including ancient capitals and the mighty rock fortress of Sigirya before a week of pure relaxation enjoying the Maldives' soft white sands and clear water.
- Situated in one of the most remote atolls in the Maldives, perfect for the ultimate escape.
- Ten tantalising dining options, each with its own style.
- Private villas are minimalistic in design with whitewashed walls and coastal decor.
- Huge snorkeling platform on the edge of the pristine waters of the Kandima lagoon.
- Surrounded by a stunning house reef, home to gorgeous tropical marine life.
- All guests are accommodated in traditional thatched villas overlooking the ocean or the lush gardens.
- Take a romantic dinner cruise on a traditional dhoni to enjoy the sunset.
- Lime restaurant overlooks the peaceful lagoon for an alfresco dining delight.
- Charter the luxury yacht, Serenity, out to the atoll to experience the wonders of the ocean.
- Wake up to the dazzling Indian Ocean in one of the resorts stunning over water rooms.
- Guests have the option to dine at the sister resort Anantara Dhigu over the lagoon.
- Learn to surf in the white waves as the break right onto the beach.
- A myriad of experiences are on offer from diving and snorkeling to spa days and yoga.
- Spend the day in the stunning infinity pool overlooking the expansive Indian Ocean.
- Pool villas have their own private plunge pools, situated on a sunny terraces.
- A wide variety of global cuisine is served at seven unique restaurants with views over the ocean.
- Learn to cook delicious Thai and Maldivian dishes at the Spice Spoons cookery course.
- Whale sharks, manta rays and a whole host of tropical species can be enjoyed by snorkeling or diving.
Discover museums, souks and one of the most impressive mosques in the world as you explore Abu Dhabi and the surrounding desert before flying to the white sands and crystal waters of the Maldives for a relaxing week on the beach.
- Submersive dining experience in the underwater bar and restaurant.
- Learn more about the wonders of the ocean on a guided snorkel session with a marine biologist.
- This award-winning resort is perfect for everyone, with the 'play' island to adventure and 'chill' island to relax.
- Wide range of water sports from jet skiing to wakeboarding and surfing.
- Dine with sharks, corals and fish in the Ithaa underwater restaurant.
- Spa villas have private sauna, steam room and space for private spa treatments.
- Step from your stunning overwater villa right into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Exceptional dive centre for guests wishing to partake in open water certification.
- Two private house reefs offer some of the best dive sites in the world.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage at the renowned COMO Shambhala retreat spa.
- Delicious, fresh and healthy dishes are served at Ufaa restaurant.
- Traditional, thatched roof private residences fan out over the stunning lagoon.
- Treat a loved one to a stunning, romantic tented dinner on a private sandbank.
Discover the striking desert dunes of Abu Dhabi’s Rub’al Khali Desert before flying on to the incredible clear waters and soft white sands of the Maldives.
- Immersive latitude 4 degrees is the world's only private underwater dining experience.
- Part of the small, luxury hotels of the world with just 44 elegant residences.
- Enjoy a luxurious stargazing or sunset cruise around the lagoon on the hotel's private Dhoni.
- Relax with a serene treatment in the world's only underwater spa.
- Sip a cocktail and relax in front of the hotel's iconic infinity pool overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Set in the tropical paradise of South Ari Atoll for some of the best diving.
- Sunset cruises on traditional Dhoni's to search for dolphins.
- Stunning thatched over water villas with private steps down to the ocean.
- Relax with a tropical cocktail overlooking the ocean at the Totem bar.
- Tai restaurant offers some of the best Japanese cuisine in the Maldives.
- The Thaa Atoll is more peaceful and private than others in the Maldives.
- Stunning setting surrounded by lush tropical jungle and set in serene manicured gardens.
- Charter one of the boats at the resort for a unique family castaway day.
- One of the best places in the Maldives to see whale sharks, dolphins and manta rays.
- Enjoy delicious Asian dishes in a unique setting, aboard the Ba'theli lounge.
- Set in a UNESCO biosphere, Hanifaru Bay is one of the best places in the world for marine life.
- Indulge in a castaway picnic under a breezy cabana on a private sandbar in the ocean.
- All residences have beach and ocean views and their own luxurious private plunge pools.
- Accessible by a stunning 35 minute seaplane ride awarding aerial views over the other atolls.
Filter by destination
Filter by category
Some of our favourite travel guides
- Luxury holidays in the Maldives
- What to do in the Maldives: our highlights guide
- Palm-fringed paradise: honeymoons in the Maldives
Luxury holidays in the Maldives
Opulent hotels, indulgent spas, world-class dining, crystal-blue waters and white sand beaches — Audley’s Ludo explains what makes the Maldives a top luxury destination. As an avid diver and snorkeler, he also discusses the island’s thriving coral reefs and exceptional water sports.View this travel guide
What to do in the Maldives: our highlights guide
Dive with turtles and whale sharks, take a dolphin cruise, and find out where to stay and eat some of the best seafood the Maldives has to offer. Maldives specialist, Francesca picks her favourite things to see and do when visiting this collection of islands in the Indian Ocean.View this travel guide
Palm-fringed paradise: honeymoons in the Maldives
The Maldives might just be the honeymoon destination you’ve been dreaming of. With some of the world’s whitest sands, clearest waters and most extravagant hotels, it’s an obvious choice, but not all islands are created equal. Hidden Beaches specialist Vicki picks her top honeymoon islands.View this travel guide