There are 120 rooms divided among four main categories, Single, Double/Twin, Triple and Family, though we don’t recommend the Single rooms as they’re on the small side. Within those categories the rooms vary by view: some don’t have a view, others look out over mountains or the surrounding streets. And, some rooms across all categories have balconies.
The rooms have a contemporary decor in neutral tones. Air conditioning and Wi-Fi come as standard in all rooms. Please note that while the toilets are all separate, some Superior rooms have open baths.
The hotel is steps from the main shopping street in Innsbruck in the old town. It’s next to an indoor shopping area and is surrounded by restaurants and cafes, with many links to public transportation nearby. The Bergisel ski jump is an 11-minute drive away and the main train station is an eight-minute walk.
Food and drink
- Buffet and à la carte breakfasts are offered daily in the breakfast room.
- There is no on-site restaurant, but there are many within steps of the hotel.
- Stage Bar serves popcorn with an array of seasonings along with signature seasonal cocktails.
Family room available with bunk beds.
Facilities and activities
- Three saunas, a steam bath and fitness area.
- Mountain views from the gym.
- Relaxation room.
- Bike rental in warmer months.
- Access to a public garage at a discounted price.
- Communal courtyard.
Accessible rooms are available.