One of Ontario’s jewels, Killarney Provincial Park is a wilderness of sapphire lakes, jack pine ridges and birch forests.
The park has some of Ontario’s most outstanding landscapes.
Activities in Killarney Provincial Park
Established in 1964 and extending to 341 square kilometers, the park’s massive white quartzite hills and clear deep lakes offer an unparalleled environment for canoeing, fishing and walking.
Map of Killarney Provincial Park
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Killarney Provincial Park
- Manitoulin Island 45 miles away
- Tobermory 60 miles away
- Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park 61 miles away
- Huntsville 120 miles away
- Port Severn 123 miles away
- Gravenhurst 129 miles away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 145 miles away
- Haliburton 160 miles away
- Goderich and Lake Huron 163 miles away
- Ontario 179 miles away
- Toronto 197 miles away
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 228 miles away
- Niagara Falls 238 miles away
- Prince Edward County 251 miles away
- Ottawa 281 miles away
Photos of Killarney Provincial Park
Accommodation choices for Killarney Provincial Park
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Killarney Provincial Park. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Killarney Mountain Lodge is a comfortable resort on the north shore of Georgian Bay. Family owned, the lodge is well-known for its friendly ambience and wilderness activities.