Located on the banks of the Rilán Peninsula, 20 minutes from the city of Castro, Tierra Chiloé sits atop a hill at the edge of the ocean.
Twelve exclusive rooms all boast sea views, a reading room, a cozy living room with fireplace, dining room and a terrace. The hotel also boasts a modern spa with Jacuzzi, dry sauna, steam room, and a massage room. The hotel is surrounded by gentle green hills dotted with brightly colored wildflower, hundreds of native trees and the Pullao wetland, where dozens of endemic birds and marine species can be observed.
The hotel has a team of guides offering a handful of tailored half day and full day outings for our guests. Day trips are designed to allow guests to discover the magic, culture and nature of the archipelago through a different angle each day, by alternating a variety of outings such as cultural trips, boating, horseback riding, biking, trekking and nature observation.
Tierra Chiloé has its own vessel named Williche for use during maritime outings on the archipelago's ocean, channels and fjords.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Tierra Chiloé
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Chiloé Island and nearby places
- Puerto Montt 79 miles away
- Puerto Varas 87 miles away
- The Southern Lake District 88 miles away
- The Lake District 175 miles away
- Huilo Huilo 201 miles away
- The Aysén Region 211 miles away
- The Northern Lake District 238 miles away
- Pucón 238 miles away
- Northern Patagonia 313 miles away
- Chacabuco Valley & Parque Patagonia 327 miles away