Lavish and exclusive, One&Only The Palm provides an opulent stay on the west crescent of the distinctive Palm Jumeirah peninsula. Set within manicured gardens, palm trees and fountains, the hotel has been built to stand out, with palatial Andalusian architecture and clean, contemporary interiors with a Moorish twist.
Along with a large, sparkling pool lined with day beds, the hotel also gives you access to a private stretch of white-sand beach, where you can relax to the sound of turquoise waters gently lapping the shore — butler service optional. When not out exploring the city and its surrounds, you can indulge in a treatment at the property’s all-suite spa, try some water sports or join in with some beach yoga.
The resort offers a mix of rooms and suites spread across the tri-level Manor House and six low-rise Palm Beach Mansions. For more indulgence, you could stay in one of the private two-bedroom villas facing the beach. All options are generously sized and tastefully decorated in light, neutral shades and latticed balconies.
You’ll have a choice of three high-quality restaurants headed by a Michelin-starred chef if you decide to dine at the property. Serving a mix of cuisines, they all offer alfresco seating, some with views over Dubai’s growing skyline. There’s also The Lounge, a relaxed space where you can enjoy light bites, cocktails, morning coffees and afternoon teas.
One&Only The Palm is an oasis of style and tranquility, with an enviable location right on the beach. We love its distinctive Andalusian style and the exceptionally high levels of service you receive here, as well as the peaceful pool area.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of One&Only The Palm
The hotel gives you a choice of spacious rooms, suites and two-bedroom villas, all boasting an elegant contemporary design with Moorish elements. Each has an en suite bathroom and private terrace or garden area, while the villas and some of the suites also have their own pool facing the gardens or the beach and glittering Persian Gulf. Rooms and suites are split between the Manor House and the Palm Beach Mansions, which are just steps from the beach. You’ll find a range of different room and suite types, some with separate living and dining areas for additional space.
Only a short journey by private water taxi or limousine to the mainland, the hotel sits on the outer ring of the man-made Jumeirah Palm peninsula, surrounded by the glistening waters of the Persian Gulf. Staying here gives you beachfront seclusion without being too far from the city’s attractions.
Food and drink
- Zest serves fine-dining dishes that blend European, Middle Eastern and Asian influences in its Moorish-style dining room or out on the terrace.
- 101 Dining, Lounge & Bar is a stylish seafood restaurant, set over water for views over the marina and Dubai’s skyline.
- STAY serves French cuisine from menus tailored to each diner.
- The Lounge is a light and bright indoor-outdoor space where you can snack on light bites, sip cocktails or sit down to afternoon tea.
- Private dining available in a variety of locations around the property.
- KidsOnly day care, offering fun, child-friendly activities and entertainment.
- Family-friendly restaurants, including pizza-making classes.
- Spacious rooms, suites and villas to suit families of all sizes.
Facilities and activities
- Guerlain Spa offers signature treatments, massages and hammam experiences, as well as a quiet adults-only pool.
- Fitness studio offering one-on-one sessions, yoga and Pilates.
- Large pool lined with daybeds.
- 450-m (1,476-ft) private beachfront.
- Private marina offering kayaking and other activities.
- Butler service available.
- Airport transfers available.
Tour ideas in Dubai
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at One&Only The Palm as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
DubaiView this tour