Customer service at its best. We originally booked a trip to the Seychelles with Audley travel in...
- Access to the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach just in front of the hotel.
- Modern Mexican cuisine from award-winning Maya Mexican bar and kitchen by Richard Sandoval.
- Three stunning swimming pools overlooking the beachfront.
- Situated just 30 minutes from the heart of Dubai, the resort feels relaxed and unassuming.
- All accommodation
Le Royal Meridien
Spread out over three buildings, the 508 rooms and suites feature contemporary furnishings in cool tones of gray with pops of mustard yellow and abstract art on the walls. The 16 room categories encompass a wide range of options, from city-view rooms with twin beds to large suites boasting separate bedrooms and living areas.
Whichever category you choose, all rooms and suites are comfortably sized and offer a good range of amenities, including a TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows. Most also include a balcony (many with views over the gulf). For families, some of the suites have two bedrooms.
Located in the popular Jumeirah Beach Residence area, Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa is around 30 minutes’ drive from the sights and attractions of central Dubai. Staying here gives you direct access to the golden sands of Jumeirah Beach, as well as plenty of shops and restaurants.
Food and drink
- Enjoy traditional British seafood at Geales
- Asian fusion defines the menu at Zengo, a casual-smart eatery with an outdoor patio
- Rhodes Twenty10 serves grilled meats in a sleek, contemporary atmosphere
- Al Khaima offers traditional Middle Eastern cuisine in an open-air setting
- You’ll find international dishes at the casually chic Brasserie 2.0
- Bright decor and bold Mexican cuisine are on order at Maya Mexican Kitchen + Lounge
- Go to Shades sports bar for drinks and light bites
- Le Deck serves Mediterranean cuisine during the day and cocktails in the evenings
- La Strega offers traditional Italian dishes in a casual setting
- Award-winning Chef Vineet offers a menu of elevated Indian dishes at Indya by Vineet
- For casual cantina fare, try Mr Taco
- Kids’ club for children aged 4-12 years old
- Teens’ club
- Interconnecting rooms
- Children’s menu at all restaurants
Facilities and activities
- Direct access to Jumeirah Beach
- Roman-themed Caracalla Spa
- Golf course
- Tennis court
- Three pools
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Wheelchair-adapted rooms available
- Most facilities accessible via elevator
We think Le Royal Méridien offers a good option for those who want a comfortable beach break without the opulence (or price tag) of more indulgent hotels. Be aware there can be some noise at night from nearby beach clubs.
- Request a quote
We've been on two trips in the past with Audley and have been delighted with the itineraries,...
Have booked two holidays through Audley, the first to South Africa back in 2017, the holiday was...
Have just booked a trip to Belfast with Natasha. Extremely helpful with flights, hotels and local...
Trip to South Africa. We have now completed our planning of a fabulous trip to South Africa with...
Covid has certainly enabled Audley to demonstrate just how good they are. We came to them by...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Dubai will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go