There are 112 rooms and suites at the Colombi Hotel, all of which feature standard amenities like Wi-Fi, air conditioning and en suite bathrooms. Even the smallest room, the Single, is spacious and boasts luxe touches like crystal Baroque sconces. There are also Double rooms, Deluxe Double, Junior suites, Apartment suites and the Colombi Schlösschen Suites, which have large windows with panoramic views of the park.
The bright rooms are traditionally decorated with windows that let in plenty of natural light. Views vary from room to room, with some looking out over the park and others with views of the old town.
Colombi Hotel is located on the edge of Freiburg’s old town, directly across from Colombi Park. The Freiburg Cathedral, the main attraction in town, is a ten-minute walk away, and the train station is just a five-minute walk, making it easy to access other cities in the area as well.
Food and drink
- Zirbelstube is a Michelin-starred restaurant with a curated menu that rotates based on the week and the season, but always features fresh ingredients.
- Hans-Thoma-Stube offers a Black Forest ambiance worthy of its namesake, painter and sculptor Hans Thoma.
- Falkenstube provides a warm, intimate atmosphere with its dark oak wall panels and wood furnishings.
- Babysitting services are available.
- We recommend the Junior suite or higher for families.
- The hotel offers packed lunches to bring along on day trips.
Facilities and activities
- Well-equipped gym.
- Spa offering a variety of treatments.
- Indoor infinity pool with outdoor terrace, sauna and steam bath.
- Limousine service.
There are accessible rooms available.