The 42 meter long Ombak Putih was built and rigged as a traditional Indonesian schooner, but with all modern conveniences to ensure your safety and comfort. Operational since 1997, the vessel has since undergone a major internal refit to ensure even the highest expectations are met.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
The charm of the Ombak Putih lies in its promise of peace and quiet; the protected marine park is uncharted by most, meaning that the wildlife remains rich and varied. For those wishing to venture into the water, complimentary snorkeling equipment and two sea canoes can be borrowed in addition to the guided excursions included in your stay.
Guests on board benefit from 400 square meters of communal space across two decks, including a sun deck and partially covered decks with comfortable loungers, enabling you to relax and enjoy the beautiful blue skies and sparkling waves.
Refreshments are never far away, with free tea, coffee, soft drinks and mineral water available throughout your stay, delicious food and snacks served regularly, and a fine selection of alcoholic beverages available to purchase.
Located below deck, the 12 cabins provide accommodation for up to 24 guests. They feature twin bunks or double beds, en suite facilities, air conditioning and portholes. Alternatively, there are outdoor sleeping facilities should you wish to drift off to sleep under the stars.
- Outdoor dining area where authentic Indonesian cuisine is served
- Air conditioned lounge for indoor dining
- Vegetarian and special dietary requirements catered for on request
- Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and mineral water
- Variety of alcoholic beverages available to purchase
- Indonesian Archipelago — 2 to 11-night cruises around the islands, including Komodo, Flores, Raja Ampat and Sumba throughout the year.