- Immersed in 60 acres of lush tropical forest, The Montpelier provides complete seclusion.
- Experience a private candlelit dinner in a 300 year old sugar mill.
- Explore the island of Nevis by bike or on foot, and discover the ruins of sugar works.
- Access to the private Montpelier Beach in a hidden cove.
Saint Kitts and Nevis tours
The once thriving colonial settlements on Saint Kitts and Nevis may have waned, but grand sugar plantations and restored fortresses still remain, making this twin-island nation fascinating to explore.
Our specialists have toured the islands, and you can rely on their first-hand knowledge to help you plan your trip. To give you just a single idea of what’s possible, a tour could include spending time relaxing by one of the islands’ long stretches of beach, followed by a stay in a family-owned plantation inn.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Our recommended tours in Saint Kitts and Nevis
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Saint Kitts and Nevis, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- The Four Seasons Resort, Nevis offers the chance to sail from Nevis over to Shitten Bay at Saint Kitts to snorkel with sea turtles and stingrays.
- Dive & Dine experience allows guests to scuba dive to catch their own lobsters before having a private beachside barbecue where the chef prepares the catch.
- Keen golfers will enjoy a round of golf on the Robert Trent Jones II Golf course with views over the resort and island.
- Experience the tastes of the Caribbean and learn about the history of rum with a tasting in the Crowned Monkey Bar.
- Situated 305 m (1000 ft) above sea level on a volcanic ridge, the hotel has gorgeous panoramic views.
- Learn more about the 4000 acre estate with a guided foraging tour with the chefs.
- All food provided to guests originates from the organic onsite farm, local ranches and fishermen.
- The expansive infinity pool has stunning views over the ocean and is most serene at sunrise.
- Inspired by a traditional plantation house, rooms are individually styled, some with outdoor clawfoot bathtubs on the terrace.
Filter by category
Some of our favorite travel guides
What to do in Saint Kitts and Nevis: our highlights guide
Our Caribbean specialists have put together some of their top places to visit and things to do on the islands of Saint Kitts and Nevis. Highlights include hiking on Saint Kitts, following the Nevis heritage trail, and exploring Brimstone Fortress and Basseterre.View this travel guide