A brand new boat, Silver Origin offers a superlative level of comfort and amenities for those who wish to cruise the Galapagos in elegance and comfort.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
The Silver Origin is the first destination specific ship ever built by Silversea. Sailing aboard this vessel offers a superlative level of comfort while also offering the highest crew-to-guest ratio in the Galapagos. Fine touches include all-suite accommodation, Horizon Balconies, butler service, refined interiors, an interactive lounge, and elegantly prepared and locally inspired cuisine.
There are 50 all-suite cabins spread over eight categories of luxurious accommodation.
- The Grill offers alfresco lunches by day and Silversea’s signature Hot Rocks concept by night. Thanks to an advanced sheltering system, The Grill can be enclosed to maximize guest comfort in case of wind and lowering temperatures.
- The Restaurant is a refined dining room and benefits from abundant natural light and stunning views on the destination thanks to the large floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Restaurant will offer the highest expression of the local cuisine, together with a wide range of international selections.
All voyages start and finish in San Cristobal and comprise two seven night voyages starting every Saturday, to:
- North and central Galapagos Islands
- Western Galapagos Islands
There are also some 10 and 11 night voyages for the Christmas and New Year periods.
- On-board talks and lectures — with the largest expedition team in the Galapagos Islands.
- Zodiac cruises
- Beauty salon
- Fitness centre
- Beauty spa
- Observation lounge
- Explorer lounge