Silver Muse launched in the spring of 2017. Its selection of spacious suites accommodates a maximum of 596 passengers and all come with butler service. Facilities are varied and you can choose from a wide range of restaurants.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 847
- Make an enquiry
Over many years, Silversea Cruises have earned a well-deserved reputation for excellence. A privately-owned family company, their ethos is very much based on delivering unsurpassed comfort and service. Their ships are large enough to offer stability, and a wide range of amenities, yet small enough to offer a quiet intimacy, and easy access to ports of call. You will explore Alaska on the Silver Muse, which was launched in the spring of 2017 and carries a maximum of 596 passengers. Silversea Cruises include all meals, beverages and gratuities. Facilities on board include a spa and fitness centre, swimming pool, show lounge with evening entertainment, casino, library, several lounges and a choice of restaurants. Silversea offers unsurpassed dining, either in the Restaurant, La Terrazza Italian restaurant, or, for a supplement, a six-course epicurean experience of rare wines and inspired cuisine at Le Champagne restaurant. For more casual fare, you can opt either for the Grill, or dine in your suite.
The suites on board are some of the largest afloat, and include butler service, champagne upon arrival (and replenished as often as you desire), fresh fruit and flowers, spa robe and slippers, fine linens, spacious walk-in wardrobe, and a marble bathroom with separate shower. Most suites also offer a veranda. A series of guest lectures is offered on board, in addition to a superb range of shore excursions, enabling you to get the most out of the spectacular region through which you will voyage.
Each of the 298 suites are outside facing and come with view windows or private balconies. All suites are presented in a luxurious nautical style and come with amenities including TV, walk in wardrobe, sitting area and personalised minibar.
- La Terrazza — Italian — open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Atlantide grill — open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- La Dame — French cuisine — dinner only
- Indochine — Asian-fusion — dinner only
- Kaiseki — Japanese — lunch and dinner
- Hot Rocks — steak and seafood — lunch and dinner
- Spaccanapoli pizzeria — lunch and dinner
- Alaska’s Inside Passage — 10 nights round trip from Vancouver
- Alaska’s Inside Passage — 7 nights between Vancouver and Seward
- An extensive selection of shore excursions is available and cater toward all fitness levels.
- Evening entertainment
- Observation lounges
- Sun deck
- Cigar and smoking room
- Fitness centre and jogging track