Established in 1933 Turkish Airlines has grown to become the fourth largest in the world in terms of destinations it fly's to worldwide.
It's reputation for high levels of service, premium catering, the latest in in-flight communications technology as well as safety and reliability have seen it achieve a deserved four-star Skytrax rating.
It is also a member of the airline industry's exclusive Star Alliance organisation which gives passengers seamless access to over 1,200 destinations across the globe.
Which Audley destinations can you fly to with Turkish Airlines?
Travel classes and legroom
Turkish Airlines has thrice won the Skytrax awards for Europe's Best Airline, Southern Europe's Best Airline, and the World's Best Premium Economy Class Airline Seat for three consecutive years in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Avoid long lines and take advantage of the Business Class counter. Then relax in the exclusive lounge or take advantage of telephone, fax, TV/Music broadcasting, limitless food and snacks, as well as local and foreign newspapers and magazines. You can also expect a culinary experience of the highest level with menus based on both Turkish and international cuisine.
Benefits of Business Class
- The Business Class seat includes an ottoman that creates a 75 inch (188 cm) long sleeping space when in the fully-reclined bed position.
- A reading light is available for each passenger and lighting as well as other seat function controls like a massage button, and position selections are conveniently accessed on a control panel beneath the armrest.
- An on-board power receptacle supplies energy for laptops and other electrical devices.
- The armrest also serves as a privacy screen and is controlled by a touch button.
- The large table is located in the centre console and moves forward/backward as well as swivelling to allow more freedom of movement.
- Main control unit is located in the centre console, at the front end of the armrest serves full control of the bed.
Comfort class is Turkish Airlines’ new premium economy cabin class that is configured between business and economy cabin classes. Comfort is the new cabin class addition to business and economy classes so far and is only available on its new fleet of Boeing 777 aircraft.
Benefits of Comfort Class
- Premium economy seat pitch is 46 inches (116 cm).
- Seat width is 19.5 inches (49 cm).
- Seat configuration is 2-3-2.
- Full seat recline is 8.8 inches (22 cm), providing additional comfort for relaxing or sleeping. Adjustable leg rests are available at every seat.
- Personal monitors are 10.6 inch (27 cm) and include connections in the centre console for personal media transfer, such as iPod or iPad.
- Individual reading light.
- Meal tables, located in the armrests, also serve as angled work surfaces for reading or tablets.
- Power receptacles located on the centre console supply energy for laptops and other electrical devices.
With a generous seat pitch is 31-32 inch (78 cm), its Planet digital in-flight entertainment system on all international flights, premium catering and commitment to the highest levels of service, Turkish Airline's Economy Class is designed to make your travel experience better than ever.
Benefits of Economy Class
- Economy seat pitch is 31-32 inch (78 cm).
- Maximum seatback recline, is 6 inches (15 cm). However, the seat pan also moves forward an additional 1.5 inches (3.5 cm) providing a total recline of 7.5 inches (19 cm).
- An on-board power receptacle on the front foot bar underneath the seat pan supplies energy for laptops and other electrical devices.
- A personal USB and Ethernet jack is also available at each seat.
- Each seat has a non-intrusive, flush headrest that extends a maximum of 5 inches.
- An adjustable footrest is available for added comfort.
Combining a ground breaking global communications system, allowing passengers to go online using their mobile devices for the first time, plus a culinary experience the equal of any in the industry, ensures Turkish Airlines gives you that memorable travel experience from the moment you step on board.
In-flight movies and programmes
Turkish Airlines is the first airline to have a Global Communications System on its B777-300ER, which has the ability to provide Wi-Fi and live TV features to passengers during transatlantic flights. Passengers will also be able to go online using their own mobile devices such as notebooks, iPods and tablets.
On all international flights the Planet digital system offers close to 350 films and short programs including latest releases. There is a games, children’s and audio book channels and some 600 CD albums covering most popular music genres. All passengers can watch take-off and landing on two cameras mounted at the front and underneath of the aircraft.
The philosophy at Turkish Airlines is to serve. This means not just keeping passengers full during flights, but giving them an extraordinary culinary experience that they will remember in their minds and on their taste buds for a very long time.
Menus are mostly based on Turkish cuisine, however international cuisine is also served. All the products used are fresh and completely homemade, being produced in a boutique style, rather than in a factory. You can be assured that no artificial flavourings, additives or preservatives are used in the food on Turkish Airlines.
On extended flights in Business Class there is an à la carte service. Passengers may request this food service whenever they like, excluding take-off and landing periods.
Find out more about our partner airlines
- Air Canada
- Air Europa
- Air France
- Air Mauritius
- Air New Zealand
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Delta Air Lines
- EVA Airways
- Garuda Indonesia