Cruise Ships in Alaska : Safari Endeavour
The ambience on board the 88-guest Safari Endeavour is one of casual elegance. Facilities are limited as with any expedition vessel, however comfortable cabins, excellent exploratory equipment and spacious observation lounges add to its appeal.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 847
- Make an enquiry
-The ambience on board the 88-guest Safari Endeavour is one of casual elegance. It features an intimate Wine Bar and spa area, including two hot tubs, a sauna, fitness equipment, yoga classes and a massage suite (complete with a complimentary massage).
The ship's four decks provide ample outside viewing opportunities, and relaxing public spaces for gathering with newly made friends. On-board adventure equipment includes kayaks and stand-up paddle boards, inflatable skiffs, hiking poles, yoga mats, hydrophones for listening to below-surface sounds, and a bow-mounted underwater camera. You can watch the underwater action on the TV screen in your stateroom, as well as in the lounge.
There are five stateroom categories aboard the Safari Endeavour: Master, Commander, Captain, Admiral, and the Commodore Suite. Depending on the category, single, double or triple beds can be accommodated. Common to all staterooms are flat-screen TVs/DVD players and iPod docking stations.
Each of the 44 cabins are outside facing, above deck and come with view windows or portholes. The top suites feature private balconies. All cabins are presented in a simple nautical style and come with amenities including TV, Binoculars and reusable water bottles.
- Breakfast — continental and cooked breakfast available
- Lunch — casual lunch offered including soups, salad, sandwiches and dessert
- Dinner — three course meal including a selection of beers and wines
- Alaska Fjords and Glaciers — 7 nights between Ketchikan and Juneau
- Alaska’s Glacier Country — 7-night round trip from Juneau
- Alaska’s Glacier’s and Whales — 7 nights between Sitka and Juneau
- Glacier Bay National Park Adventure Cruise — 7-night round trip from Juneau
- Alaska's Inside Passage and San Juan’s Cruise — 14 nights between Seattle and Juneau
- An extensive selection of shore excursions is available and cater toward all fitness levels
- Paddle boarding
- Sun lounge
- Swim step and Kayak launch platform