Cruise Ships in Alaska : Seven Seas Mariner
Seven Seas Mariner is the world's first all-suite, all-balcony ship. She is one of the most spacious cruise ships afloat carrying only 700 guests. A wealth of facilities is offered on board, including four single, open-seated restaurants. Shore excursions are available to pre-book online prior to sailing.
Seven Seas Mariner is the world's first all-suite, all-balcony ship, as well as the first to offer dining by the famed Le Cordon Bleu of Paris in Signatures, one of four single, open-seating restaurants. Catering to only 700 guests, she is one of the most spacious cruise ships afloat. Balcony Staterooms feature a private balcony, individual temperature control, one queen-size bed or two twin beds, a marble-appointed bathroom with full-size bathtub and shower, television and VCR, personal safe, and telephone. Additional amenities include cotton bathrobes, hair dryer, refrigerator stocked with soft drinks, and in-stateroom bar set-up upon embarkation. Regent Seven Seas Cruises offer a variety of shore activities to enable you to discover the fascinating ports of call on your journey. These are available to book online approximately 120 days prior to date of sailing.
The first ship of its kind to have 350 exceptional suites, all with their own balcony. Each suite is tastefully decorated with luxe fabrics, marble accents and chic furnishings for sophisticated comfort. Amenities include a TV, complimentary mini bar, walk in wardrobe and sitting area.
- Coffee Connection — casual snacks — open for breakfast and lunch
- Compass Rose continental — open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- La Verada regional speciality buffet — breakfast and lunch
- Pool Grill — casual — open for lunch and dinner
- Prime 7 Steakhouse — dinner only, reservations required
- Sette Mari Italian — dinner only
- Chartreuse French — dinner only, reservations required
- Alaskan Inside Passage — 10 nights from Vancouver to Seward
- Alaskan Inside Passage — 7 nights from Seward to Vancouver
- Alaskan Inside Passage — 11 night round trip from Vancouver
Our specialists suggest: 7 nights aboard Seven Seas Mariner as part of our 17-day "Alaska Cruise & Wilderness Lodge with Vancouver" itinerary, from £11,375pp. Read more »
- Destination services are available to arrange personalised shore activities
- Evening entertainment
- On-board lectures
- Pool with bar and large deck
- Fitness centre with group classes
- Jogging track
- Card and conference room