On the western side of Lake Naivasha, Loldia House and Cottages is situated on its own private 6,000 acre ranch. From the moment you arrive at the gate and smiling children welcome you in you feel relaxed and instantly at home.
A long drive leads to the most fabulous spot on the lake shore. There are stands of fever trees and an ancient fig tree shading green lawns and Loldia House. Loldia House was built in 1930 and retains all the charm and character it had when first lived in. There is a cool stone veranda with lots of sofas and chairs and wonderful views of the lake. A cozy living room has a grand piano, big sofas, an open fireplace, rugs on the floor and lots of interesting reference books on Kenya. Through a wood paneled door you find the dining room with its polished wooden table, vases of flowers and gleaming silver cutlery.
The food at Loldia is exceptional. There are nine rooms at Loldia, three in the main house and six nearby in the gardens. The rooms are a delight, still furnished with the household furniture and bursting with character and charm.
Each has an en suite bathroom with big bathtub. Finally, a four-minute drive up the hill there is the private cottage. This has three bedrooms, superb views and is ideal for families or groups of friends.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Loldia House
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Lake Naivasha and nearby places
- Lake Nakuru 48 kilometers away
- Lakes of the Great Rift Valley 48 kilometers away
- Nairobi 84 kilometers away
- Ol Pejeta Conservancy 107 kilometers away
- Loita Hills 118 kilometers away
- Sosian Ranch 120 kilometers away
- Mara Naboisho Conservancy 135 kilometers away
- Shompole Magadi 151 kilometers away
- Mara North Conservancy 146 kilometers away
- The Laikipia Plateau 151 kilometers away