Hotel de la Soledad
Hotel de la Soledad is a beautifully restored 17th century building and has been recognized for having one of Mexico's most attractive central patios. It's only one block from Morelia's Cathedral and the Plaza de Armas.
It has 57 recently refurbished rooms and suites that are comfortable, full of character and well equipped with mod-cons.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hotel de la Soledad
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Morelia and nearby places
- The Colonial Cities 94 kilometers away
- Querétaro 129 kilometers away
- San Miguel de Allende 143 kilometers away
- Guanajuato 147 kilometers away
- Taxco 211 kilometers away
- Mexico City 218 kilometers away
- Cuernavaca 224 kilometers away
- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo 233 kilometers away
- Teotihuacán 244 kilometers away
- Puebla 323 kilometers away