Visit Nagarkot, Nepal
Nagarkot is a hill town, considered to have the best mountain views, with extensive views in clear weather from the Annapurnas all the way to Kangchenjunga on the Sikkim border.
It is not really an established town but the popularity of the views from here, and the fact that it is a good day's walk from/to Kathmandu, has encouraged a growth in the provision of accommodation.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Suggested itineraries featuring Nagarkot
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Nagarkot, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Kathmandu Valley discoveredNepalView this tour
Discover NepalNepalView this tour
Map of Nagarkot
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Nagarkot
- Bhaktapur 11 kilometers away
- Dhulikhel 12 kilometers away
- Kathmandu Valley 15 kilometers away
- Kathmandu 20 kilometers away
- Terai 84 kilometers away
- Kurintar 91 kilometers away
- Chitwan National Park 106 kilometers away
- Bandipur 113 kilometers away
- Seti River 116 kilometers away
- Pokhara 160 kilometers away
- Tanchock 173 kilometers away
- Birethanti 175 kilometers away
- Dhampus 176 kilometers away
- Annapurna 178 kilometers away
- Ghandruk 183 kilometers away
- Lumbini 225 kilometers away
- Bardia National Park 396 kilometers away
Photos of Nagarkot
Accommodation choices for Nagarkot
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Nagarkot. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Hotel Mystic MountainNagarkot
The Fort ResortNagarkot
Ideas for experiencing Nagarkot
Our specialists seek out authentic ways to get to know the places that could feature in your trip. These activities reflect some of the experiences they've most enjoyed while visiting Nagarkot, and which use the best local guides.
The highlight of this experience is when the sun has just risen and the tops of the mountains look as if they are bathed in fire.View details