Located on the slopes of the Maderas Volcano at 200 meters above sea level, Totoco Ecolodge provides eight comfortable rooms surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
There are fantastic views to Lake Nicaragua and both the Concepcion and Maderas volcanoes from the property, and adjacent to the ecolodge one of the island's leading coffee plantations can be found. The ecolodge has its own restaurant and bar along with a lovely outdoor swimming pool.
Speak to someone
who's been there
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our Nicaragua specialists
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Totoco Ecolodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Ometepe Island and nearby places
- San Juan del Sur 46 kilometers away
- Granada 70 kilometers away
- Solentiname Islands 63 kilometers away
- Masaya Volcano National Park 91 kilometers away
- Managua 111 kilometers away
- Rio San Juan 126 kilometers away
- El Castillo 133 kilometers away
- Matagalpa 166 kilometers away
- León & Northern Nicaragua 183 kilometers away
- The Corn Islands 280 kilometers away