Hacienda del Mar
Hacienda del Mar is located on San José Island within the Pearl Island archipelago directly south of Panama City. The property is the only one on the island so really does feel like an island paradise and is nestled in virgin tropical rainforest providing an abundance of wildlife spotting opportunities.
The hotel consists of 14 wooden cabanas each with its own balcony offering stunning ocean and canopy forest views — VIP cabanas and suites are larger and lighter than the standard suites. The club house is built 25 meters above the Pacific Ocean, adjacent to the lovely swimming pool and restaurant both with fantastic 180 degree views. The restaurant serves a wide choice of meals, the standard of which disappointingly does tend to vary greatly.
You can relax on the beautiful stretch of pristine white sandy beach or by the pool. There are also a variety of activities that are offered by the hotel such as deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, scuba diving, 4x4 tours, hiking and jet skiing.
Speak to someone
who's been there
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our Panama specialists
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hacienda del Mar
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Pearl Islands and nearby places
- Panama City 91 kilometers away
- The Canal Zone 104 kilometers away
- Coclé Province 117 kilometers away
- El Valle 119 kilometers away
- Coral Lodge 144 kilometers away
- Darién 162 kilometers away
- Pacific Coast Beaches 305 kilometers away
- Cala Mia 348 kilometers away
- Tranquilo Bay 351 kilometers away
- Bocas del Toro 365 kilometers away