The Emin Pasha is a 20 bedroom boutique hotel nestled in two acres of beautifully landscaped leafy gardens on a hillside just outside the city center. The hotel is built around a restored old colonial house from the 1920s and the newer additions are in keeping with the old house with courtyards, open spaces, pergolas and terraces.
The rooms are large and well furnished with rich fabrics and antique furniture and all have air-conditioning, television and an en suite bathroom. There is also an excellent brasserie with an extremely well-stocked wine cellar, a large open air terrace bar and a swimming pool in the gardens. The hotel has also built a new spa, which offers a range of massage treatments for guests in need of a little pampering.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Emin Pasha
Tour ideas in Kampala
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Emin Pasha as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
UgandaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Kampala and nearby places
- Entebbe 33 kilometers away
- Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary 49 kilometers away
- Jinja 71 kilometers away
- Kibale Forest National Park 184 kilometers away
- Lake Mburo 211 kilometers away
- Murchison Falls National Park 232 kilometers away
- Semliki Wildlife Reserve 258 kilometers away
- Queen Elizabeth National Park 291 kilometers away
- Lake Bunyonyi 346 kilometers away
- Ishasha 349 kilometers away