Glacier Park Lodge
Located at the eastern gateway to Glacier National Park on the Blackfeet Reservation, this rustic lodge was built almost a century ago along the Burlington Northern Railroad, the site for which was purchased from the Piegan tribe of the Blackfeet Nation.
The immense, 40-foot-high Douglas fir trees that frame the lobby create a dramatic first impression and the Great Northern Dining Room is Western in theme and cuisine.
There is also the Empire Bar and Café, a gift shop featuring local Blackfeet crafts, a seasonal heated outdoor swimming pool and nine-hole golf course.
The hotel offers 161 guest rooms and suites, many with balcony, on the second and third floors of the main lodge and in the connecting four-floor Great Northern Wing.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Glacier Park Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Glacier National Park and nearby places
- Whitefish 83 kilometers away
- Kalispell 86 kilometers away
- Butte 277 kilometers away
- Montana 338 kilometers away
- Washington State 516 kilometers away
- Billings 464 kilometers away
- Yellowstone National Park 476 kilometers away
- Cody 541 kilometers away
- Grand Teton National Park 572 kilometers away
- Mount Rainier National Park 658 kilometers away