Built in the 1920s by lumber magnate Joseph Vance and formerly the Vance Hotel, the Max is situated in downtown Seattle close to many of the city's shops, restaurants and theaters, just a block away from Pacific Place and five blocks from Pike Place Market.
Stylishly decorated, the hotel showcases photography and art by selected local artists and has a contemporary and urban feel that extends through its Red Fin restaurant and bar, where Asian fusion cuisine is complemented by sake and imaginative cocktails, to the 174 guest rooms.
Here, muted tones are offset by splashes of color throughout the furnishings as well as original artworks, and amenities include a 32-inch cable TV, wireless internet access, minibar and tea/coffee-making facilities. There is also a business center and 24-hour fitness room.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hotel Max
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Seattle and nearby places
- Mount Rainier National Park 93 kilometers away
- Port Angeles 100 kilometers away
- Quinault 115 kilometers away
- Lake Crescent 121 kilometers away
- Mount St. Helens 159 kilometers away
- Washington State 178 kilometers away
- Cannon Beach 229 kilometers away
- Portland 235 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 357 kilometers away
- Bend (Sisters) 375 kilometers away