Situated in the prestigious Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Headquarters, the Hotel Monaco was built in 1906 and exudes a sense of tradition and elegance with its grand façade, resplendent three-story lobby with original marble flooring, Tiffany stained-glass windows and beautifully preserved staircase.
The 202 guest rooms and suites combine modern luxury with a touch of old-world elegance, blending rich colors with Beaux Arts detailing and state-of-the-art amenities including iHome alarm clock, 37-inch flat-screen TV, minibar and high-speed wireless internet access.
You can even be joined by a goldfish for the duration of your stay. As well as complimentary tea and coffee and the hosted wine hour in the grand lobby, the hotel offers the B&O American Brasserie, a stylish retreat where the menu offers brasserie-style dishes as well as more robust cuisine from France, Italy and Spain.
There is also a fitness center and complimentary bike hire is available.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hotel Monaco, Baltimore
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Baltimore and nearby places
- Annapolis 37 kilometers away
- Washington D.C. 57 kilometers away
- St. Michaels 66 kilometers away
- Gettysburg 81 kilometers away
- Lancaster 88 kilometers away
- Front Royal 143 kilometers away
- Philadelphia 145 kilometers away
- Richmond 208 kilometers away
- Charlottesville 215 kilometers away
- Williamsburg 225 kilometers away