Omni Hotel, Charlottesville
Situated adjacent to the pedestrian mall in downtown Charlottesville, close to the Virginia Discovery Museum, University of Virginia Art Museum and McGuffey Art Center, the Omni creates a dramatic first impression with its stunning, seven-story-high glass atrium lobby bedecked in greenery, where the hotel's restaurant, Pointe, offers a casual dining setting overlooking the mall.
The hotel also features the Pointe Bar and Patio where guests can enjoy drinks and light meals outdoors in fine weather. There is also Morsel's coffee shop serving Starbucks coffee.
Decorated in a palette of muted tones, the traditionally styled guest rooms offer views over the Blue Ridge Mountains, Charlottesville or the mall and atrium, and amenities include cable TV, high-speed Wi-Fi and air-conditioning.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Omni Hotel, Charlottesville
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Charlottesville and nearby places
- Virginia 44 kilometers away
- Front Royal 102 kilometers away
- Richmond 108 kilometers away
- Roanoke 154 kilometers away
- Washington D.C. 159 kilometers away
- Williamsburg 179 kilometers away
- Annapolis 204 kilometers away
- Baltimore 214 kilometers away
- St. Michaels 215 kilometers away
- Gettysburg 228 kilometers away