The Oxford Hotel
The Oxford Hotel
Describing itself as an 'eco-chic boutique hotel', The Oxford enjoys a prime location in the heart of historic downtown Bend with its eclectic art galleries, unique shopping, fine dining and micro-breweries.
Non-smoking throughout, the hotel boasts a contemporary style, with muted tones and natural elements helping to create a tranquil, relaxing environment amidst its bustling setting.
Offering a variety of accommodation, from city-facing rooms to suites overlooking the Cascade Mountains, amenities include personalized climate control, iPod-compatible alarm clock, flat-screen TV, high-speed wireless internet access, tea/coffee-making facilities, wet bar, microwave and fridge.
The 10 Below restaurant guarantees the freshest locally-sourced, organic cuisine and there is also a state-of-the-art fitness facility, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room and bar/lounge area.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of The Oxford Hotel
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Bend (Sisters) and nearby places
- Oregon 58 kilometers away
- Crater Lake National Park 145 kilometers away
- Portland 196 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 228 kilometers away
- Mount St. Helens 248 kilometers away
- Cannon Beach 292 kilometers away
- Mount Rainier National Park 318 kilometers away
- Crescent City 348 kilometers away
- Washington State 393 kilometers away
- Seattle 403 kilometers away