Over many years, we have taken several holidays which Audley have arranged for us. We have been...
- Located in a secluded part of the island.
- Direct access to a sandy beach.
- Residence option for families and groups of up to nine.
- One of the world's top spas.
- All accommodation
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
The hotel’s 166 rooms and suites, spread out over several different buildings, are all generously sized and share a classic palette of cool white and Mediterranean blue. Natural materials like local stone feature throughout, gently bringing the outside into your room. Most options offer huge windows onto a balcony or terrace, with views of either the water or wilds of the Akamas Peninsula.
Some of the rooms have private pools and many suites can sleep up to nine, making them ideal for families.
The hotel boasts a peacefully isolated location on the western tip of the island, near the small fishing village of Latchi and the town of Polis. Its waterfront location gives you easy access to the beach, as well as sweeping views of the sea. The town of Paphos is just a 45-minute drive away.
Food and drink
- Indulge in candlelit romance at Basiliko, which serves Mediterranean and Asian-inspired menus.
- Alfresco Helios features a fine-dining menu and impressive wine list.
- Amphora serves a hearty breakfast buffet and all-day menus with sea views.
- Pelagos provides poolside snacks.
- The namesake Anassa offers seasonally inspired menus.
- You can also visit the jazz bar and pool bar.
- Variety of family rooms available, including family suites and villas.
- Kids’ clubs for four different age groups.
- Evening activities for children.
- Children’s menus in some restaurants and early seatings at restaurants for families.
- Option to pre-book baby items like car seats.
Facilities and activities
- Thalassa Spa offering a variety of treatments.
- Indoor and outdoor pools.
- Steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi.
- Laundry service.
- Gardens and farm with animals.
- Well-equipped gym.
- Tennis courts, squash courts.
- Wine tasting.
Public areas are wheelchair accessible and adapted rooms are available on request.
We love Anassa Hotel for its luxuriously appointed rooms, attentive service and the wide range of facilities.
- 01993 838 731
- Request a quote
I was most impressed by the way in which Audley Travel have dealt with difficult issues arising...
We have booked a few holidays with Audley and have always felt cared about in every aspect of the...
Our trip to Brazil was booked for September, obviously we could not travel there due to...
Despite the difficulties experienced through Covid pandemic, Audley have consistently given us...
Our holiday to Sri Lanka had to be postponed first because of terror attacks there and then because...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Cyprus will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go