These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in French Polynesia, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well.
French Polynesia tours
French Polynesia toursFilter
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Remote private island with just nine beachfront and overwater bungalows.
- Snorkel with an abundance of tropical marine life in the lagoon.
- Small size of the island means there is a personal relaxed atmosphere with high quality service.
- The Fare Spa on Vahine Island has an open air massage room and uses traditional Polynesian treatments.
- Deep Ocean Spa offers unique seawater therapy to rejuvenate the body.
- The hotel boosts fantastic views over the famed peaks of Mount Otemanu.
- Luxurious overwater bungalows offer exquisite views over the lagoon from their private terraces.
Visit a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and French Polynesia's second largest atoll.
Snorkel French Polynesia's largest atoll.
Meet local wood carvers and artists.
Explore Taipivai Valley and its sacred ritual sites.
Relax on the beautiful Vahine Island.
French Polynesia and Cook Islands
Visit the small and beautiful island of Aitutaki.
Spend the day relaxing on the private island of Paul Gauguin, Motu Mahana.
Snorkel the stunning waters of Moorea.
Explore and learn about black pearl farms.
Some of our favourite travel guides
- Luxury holidays in French Polynesia
- French Polynesia honeymoons
- What to do in French Polynesia: our highlights guide
- Cruises in French Polynesia
Luxury holidays in French Polynesia
If you're planning a luxury holiday to French Polynesia we have a wide range of luxury holiday resorts and luxury hotels we can recommend.View this travel guide
French Polynesia honeymoons
Country specialist, Lisa, offers her expertise on getting the most out of your honeymoon in French Polynesia. Swim in clear lagoons with manta rays, stay in an overwater bungalow and take a guided walk in a rainforest.View this travel guide
What to do in French Polynesia: our highlights guide
See our recommendations for what to see and do in French Polynesia, from which food you should try to the best hotels to stay in.View this travel guide
Cruises in French Polynesia
South Pacific specialist Joshua reviews the Aranui, which, for him, is the best cruise vessel around French Polynesia. He explains what to expect from life on board, and why the out-of-the-way Marquesas and Tuamotu Islands are such intriguing places to explore.View this travel guide