Winter sun savings from Audley Travel with flexible cancellation guarantee as standard
Tailor-made tour operator Audley Travel has some fantastic savings at its favourite properties in the Caribbean and Seychelles for clients keen to travel in the coming months for winter sun, all backed by its flexible cancellation guarantee.
To make clients’ stays even more special despite the current restrictions, Audley is delighted to offer clients booking its favourite hotels some additional, exclusive experiences, free of charge. In the Caribbean these include a candlelit dinner on the hotel’s private jetty at The Inn at English Harbour in Antigua and a Chef’s tasting menu with a bottle of Champagne served by zip-wire on Rock Maison in Saint Lucia.
Audley can offer clients:
- The Inn at English Harbour, Antigua — clients can save up to £1,400 per person with 14 nights for the price of 10 if booked by 15 December 2020 for travel before 20 December 2020. Plus, clients will enjoy a complimentary candlelit dinner on the hotel’s private jetty.
- Cap Maison, St Lucia — clients can save up to £1,000 per person compared to 2019 rates with a half-board package and they will also enjoy a sample of the chef’s tasting menu and a bottle of Champagne served by zip-wire on Rock Maison. Plus, clients save an additional 15 per cent for travel before 19 December 2020.
- Bequia Beach Hotel, St Vincent and the Grenadines — clients can save up to £400 per person with a 30 per cent saving on accommodation when booking by 31 October 2020 for travel between 1 - 19 December 2020 and 4 January - 31 August 2021.
- Calabash, Grenada — clients can save up to £820 per person with a free upgrade to half-board when booked by 30 November for travel before 22 December. A free upgrade from a Junior to Superior Suite is also available subject to availability.
- Constance Lemuria, Praslin in the Seychelles — clients can save up to £2,100 per person with a 40 per cent saving on accommodation on a B&B basis. Travel between 1 November - 26 December 2020 and 4 January - 31 January 2021.
Example prices include:
A 14-night stay at The Inn at English Harbour in Antigua costs from £4,300 per person (based on two sharing). The price includes flights, transfers, accommodation on a half board basis with afternoon tea. Audley clients also receive a complimentary romantic candlelit dinner.
A 10-night stay at Cap Maison in St Lucia costs from £3,250 per person (based on two sharing). The price includes flights, transfers, accommodation on a half board basis. Audley clients also receive a complimentary Chef’s Table tasting menu experience and a bottle of Champagne on Rock Maison.
An eight night stay at Constance Lemuria on Praslin in the Seychelles costs from £3,320 per person (based on two sharing). The price includes international and domestic flights, transfers and accommodation on a B&B basis.
For more information on the Caribbean please visit www.audleytravel.com/the-caribbean or call 01993 838275 and for the Seychelles please visit www.audleytravel.com/the-seychelles or call 01993 838515.
All bookings covered by Audley’s flexibility promise
Clients booking winter sun trips (as well as Audley’s other itineraries) before 31 December can take advantage of the reassurance of being able to rearrange their trip (dates or destination) without any amendment fee, up to 45 days before they are due to travel. Additional charges may be incurred based on the changes to the trip such as accommodation and/or seasonality and travel dates can be moved to departures up to 31 December 2022. Audley’s flexibility promise comes with a guaranteed call from the client’s country specialist as the 45 day window approaches to talk through their options and ensure they make the best decision for them, based on the insights that Audley is able to share on the situation in the destination at that time.
For more information on travelling this winter with Audley, please visit www.audleytravel.com/useful-information/where-you-can-travel.