Situated on the western side of the Okavango Delta, Macatoo Camp has six large, walk-in tents spread through woodland.
The rooms all have en suite bathrooms with a shower and running water. There is a large central mess tent and a swimming pool.
Activities from the camp include horseback safaris, game drives, night drives, bird walks and boating, canoeing and fishing depending upon water levels.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Macatoo Camp
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Abu Concession and nearby places
- Xigera Concession 22 miles away
- Jao Concession 19 miles away
- Chief's Island 29 miles away
- Moremi Wildlife Reserve 30 miles away
- The Okavango Delta 19 miles away
- Nxabega Concession 31 miles away
- Vumbura Concession 38 miles away
- Xudum Concession 37 miles away
- Gunn's Concession 41 miles away
- Stanley's Concession 55 miles away