Visit Mont Tremblant, Canada
Mont Tremblant, Canada
Located approximately 130km north of Montréal, is the oldest and most renowned ski area in the Laurentian Mountains, Mont Tremblant.
Named after the highest peak in the mountains, the village has been developed into a superb ski destination and offers a wide variety of accommodation options and restaurants.
Mont Tremblant in summer
During summer months the mountains, and the Parc National de Mont Tremblant in particular, are a perfect mountain retreat for Montréalers, with a wide range of activities including some excellent hiking, canoeing and mountain biking.
The region is dotted with picturesque villages set amidst captivating mountain scenery.
Map of Mont Tremblant
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Mont Tremblant
- Laurentian Mountains less than 5 miles away
- Montréal 70 miles away
- Ottawa 75 miles away
- Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve 76 miles away
- Eastern Townships 158 miles away
- Québec City 168 miles away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 187 miles away
- Prince Edward County 198 miles away
- Haliburton 204 miles away
- Huntsville 230 miles away
- La Malbaie 234 miles away
- Charlevoix & Saguenay - Lac St. Jean 238 miles away
- Gravenhurst 248 miles away
- Port Severn 265 miles away
- Québec 284 miles away
- Toronto 292 miles away
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 299 miles away
Photos of Mont Tremblant
Accommodation choices for Mont Tremblant
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Mont Tremblant. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Hôtel Quintessence is an indulgent lakeside hideaway that’s tucked into the Laurentian Mountains. Offering impeccable service and opulent accomodations, it’s located just a ten-minute walk from the village of Mont-Tremblant of the ski slopes.
Nestled between Lac Tremblant and Lac Miroir, Ermitage du Lac is one of Tremblant's most intimate hotels.