Located approximately 130 km north of Montréal is the oldest and most renowned ski area in the Laurentian Mountains, Mont-Tremblant.
Named after the highest peak in the mountains, the village has been developed into a superb ski destination and offers a wide variety of accommodation options and restaurants.
Mont-Tremblant in summer
During summer months the mountains, and the Parc National de Mont-Tremblant in particular, are a perfect mountain retreat for Montréalers, with a wide range of activities including some excellent hiking, canoeing and mountain biking.
The region is dotted with picturesque villages set amidst captivating mountain scenery.
Map of Mont-Tremblant
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Mont-Tremblant
- Laurentian Mountains less than 5 miles away
- Montréal 70 miles away
- Ottawa 75 miles away
- Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve 76 miles away
- Eastern Townships 158 miles away
- Québec City 168 miles away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 187 miles away
- Prince Edward County 198 miles away
- Haliburton 204 miles away
- Huntsville 230 miles away
- La Malbaie 234 miles away
- Charlevoix & Saguenay - Lac St. Jean 238 miles away
- Gravenhurst 248 miles away
- Port Severn 265 miles away
- Québec 284 miles away
- Toronto 292 miles away
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 299 miles away
Photos of Mont-Tremblant
Accommodation choices for Mont-Tremblant
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Mont-Tremblant. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.