Cyprus’s grand dame, Annabelle is an island institution that combines a seafront location and attentive service with indulgent amenities and opulently appointed rooms. The property is nestled in well-manicured gardens right on the water, providing a quiet retreat, yet the town of Paphos is just a five-minute walk along the seafront.
The 244 spacious rooms are decorated in a classic contemporary style that features white with blue and green accents, wood furnishings and plenty of sunlight. You can opt for rooms that offer sea views, terraces or balconies, Jacuzzis or private pools.
Dining options include five eateries and four bars. You can avail yourself of outdoor pools surrounded by leafy palm trees, a tennis court and acres of lush gardens, as well as the spa, which includes an indoor pool, sauna, hammam and gym.
For guests looking for the peak of luxury in Cyprus, we think Annabelle is an outstanding option. The range of facilities, excellent service and comfortable accommodation help create an indulgent and relaxing stay.
Speak to someone
who's been there
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our Cyprus specialists
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Annabelle
You have a wide choice of room options, including family suites that can sleep up to six. You can choose from rooms that offer sea views, terraces or balconies, Jacuzzis or private pools. All share an airy, classic decor that reflects classic Mediterranean style with a casual, contemporary slant.
You’ll find bright white rooms and touches of aquamarine, which reflect the water you’ll see just outside the generous windows, while a honey-brown wood trim adds warmth to the space. The rooms are all well appointed with creamy marble decor in the bathrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Swathed in acres of beautifully maintained tropical gardens and overlooking the water, Annabelle manages to provide a tranquil atmosphere. However, the hotel is a short stroll, down the sand, to nearby Paphos and its many attractions.
Food and drink
- Breakfast served daily in the Fontana restaurant.
- Amorosa offers gourmet dining, candlelit tables and shimmering water-garden views.
- Share plates of Italian cuisine in a relaxed, alfresco atmosphere at Mediterraneo.
- Casual dining available all day at Fontana.
- Innovative menus served at alfresco Asteras, which is only open on select summer nights.
- Creative cocktails and sharing plates available at the rooftop Ouranos.
- The swim-up Grotto Bar is a popular choice for libations.
- Indulge in signature cocktails at Byz Bar.
Facilities and activities
- Private beach.
- Large spa offering a variety of treatments as well as an indoor pool and views from its top floor location.
- Two outdoor pools.
- Generously sized gardens for your use.
- Sauna, hammam.
- Tennis courts.
- Cooking lessons.
- Well-equipped gym.
- Laundry service.