Located in the curve of Pissouri Bay, Columbia Beach Resort offers guests luxurious accommodation and high-end facilities. The property is presented with Cypriot architecture in mind, with a series of stone-walled buildings topped with traditionally tiled roofs running along the seafront akin to a small coastal village.
The 169 generously sized suites are located across a range of different buildings. While they are decorated with a clean, modern finish with plush bedding and tiled floors, each suite is finished with touches of Cypriot character, including woven rugs and wooden beams running along the ceilings. All suites have a balcony or terrace, with views of the pool, gardens or sea.
The expansive grounds, dotted with lush palm groves and vibrant bougainvillea blooms, offer a wide range of facilities and dining options. Three restaurants serve seafood, Mediterranean cuisine, and Asian dishes, while bar options include a swim-up pool bar and a beach bar, among others.
A highlight is the beach itself — a sandy stretch of coastline right at the front of the property with comfortable loungers and a range of water sports. The indoor-outdoor pool allows guests to swim from the indoor Hébe Spa to an outside area lined with palm trees overlooking the sea. The spa also houses a Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, treatment rooms, relaxation area and gym. Fitness classes are available, as well as tennis and squash courts. For families, there is a range of children-friendly activities and a kids’ club.
For a luxurious beach stay with a genuine Cypriot feel, the Columbia Beach Resort couples modern, top of the line facilities with character. We particularly love its coastal location and innovative indoor-outdoor pool.
Speak to someone
who's been there
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our Cyprus specialists
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Columbia Beach Resort
The room options are all spacious suites, ranging from junior suites to the Eagle’s Nest Suites, which are in a secluded location on a small hill opposite the resort. You can opt for a suite with a private balcony, plunge pool or private pool.
All suites share the same elegant décor, which reflects the surrounding Cypriot landscape and ocean, with rich blue tones, hand-woven textiles and marble bathrooms, as well as air conditioning and Wi-Fi.
Nestled in well-tended gardens with ocean views, Columbia Beach Resort is just outside the village of Pissouri, an ideal base for exploring the nearby cities of Paphos and Limassol.
Food and drink
- Breakfast served daily in either the Cape Aspro restaurant or the Bacchus restaurant.
- Three restaurants offer a variety of dining options throughout the day with menus that focus on seafood, Mediterranean cuisine, and Asian dishes.
- Six bars offer a variety of drinks and snacks including pool and beach bars, a cocktail bar and an ouzo bar.
- Family suites and two-bedroom pool suites available.
- Kids’ club.
- Family activities including tennis, basketball, darts, swim lessons, Greek language lessons and cookery demonstrations.
- Children’s menu.
- Childcare services.
Facilities and activities
- Well-equipped gym with program of fitness classes.
- Hébe Spa offering a variety of treatments.
- Indoor/outdoor pool.
- Steam room, Sauna, Jacuzzi.
- Laundry service.
- Gardens for your use.
- Tennis courts.
- Bike tours.
- Cookery demonstrations.
- Waterskiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing, paragliding, pedal boats and banana boat.