There are 117 rooms and suites in Hotel Europäischer Hof, ranging from Standard rooms to the Penthouse Suite and serviced apartments. Though they’re the smallest, Standard rooms are still spacious and offer modern amenities like towel warmers and soundproof windows. Air conditioning, Wi-Fi and en suite bathrooms come standard in all rooms.
The Standard rooms face the street, while the next level up, the Comfort rooms, face the courtyard. Each level is more luxe than the next, with the Penthouse suite spanning the entire fourth floor and boasting two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a view of Heidelberg Castle.
The rooms were meticulously designed in-house, and feature high quality linens, hand-picked fabrics, crystal chandeliers and ornate sconces.
Hotel Europäischer Hof is conveniently located in Heidelberg’s old town, a short walk from St Anna-Kirche. There are also plenty of cafés and shops nearby, and the bustling University Platz is a 13-minute walk away.
Food and drink
- Kurfürstenstube is a fine-dining restaurant that offers a range of items from steak tartare to a fried saddle of regional lamb.
- The Europa Bar has comfy leather chairs so you can sit back and enjoy a cocktail while the piano music floats in from the lobby.
- Enjoy fresh fish at the Summer restaurant, an outdoor, Mediterranean-feeling oasis.
- The Smoker’s Lounge offers beverages to go along with its cigar and tobacco menu.
- Family room.
- Babysitting services.
Facilities and activities
- Extensive spa.
- Well-equipped gym.
- Rooftop sun terrace and pool.
All rooms are reachable via elevator and there are accessible rooms available.