The Studio rooms are simple and comfortable, with pale parquet floors, a table and chairs and a spacious bathroom. All other rooms are apartments, with seating areas, kitchenettes and other comforts for longer stays. The apartments come in Comfort, Superior and Deluxe, each increasing in size. Some of the rooms have a small terrace, which you can request.
There are four sets of interconnecting rooms, joining a studio with a Comfort apartment, if you wish to keep a larger party together.
En suite bathrooms are standard, but come with showers only. Wi-Fi and air conditioning are also available in all rooms.
Right in the middle of Nuremberg’s main shopping district, in a pedestrian-only zone, the hotel allows you not to worry about traffic while still being within easy reach of everything. Shopping, restaurants and cafés are right outside your door, and Nuremberg’s old town is a short walk away. Cars are permitted to stop for a short time in order to drop people off at the hotel.
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast served daily at MONDO, the café attached to the hotel, serving regionally sourced and fair-trade products.
- No other restaurants on-site, but in the central pedestrian district with many restaurant options available.
- Interconnecting rooms are available.
Facilities and activities
- Small but well-equipped gym.
- Kitchenettes in every non-Studio room, with stovetops and fridges.
There is an elevator and there is one fully accessible room with a walk-in shower, handles and emergency button. Other rooms are spacious and navigable for wheelchairs.