Even in these very tough times for Holiday company's and the travel industry, you can trust in...
Domes of Elounda break
5 days from $1,435pp
- Unique architecture with domed ceilings and exotic interior detailing.
- Stay in ultimate luxury with the Haute Living villas and upgrade your relaxation with bespoke packages.
- Excellent choice of dining with four restaurants onsite and the nearby town of Elounda just two miles away.
- Ideal property for honeymooners with options to include couples massages and a romantic candlelit dinner.
- All accommodation
- In-destination transfers
Domes of Elounda
Of the 118 rooms in the property, 78 are suites and the remaining 40 are private villas, many of which have their own private pool and are well-equipped for families or small groups. Both suites and villas are decorated in a clean, Art Deco style and furnished with wooden beds and crisp linens. All of the rooms have a balcony with a view of either the sea or the garden.
Perched on a hillside overlooking the bay, Domes of Elounda is located around 3.7km (2 miles) from central Elounda, where you’ll find a small selection of bars and restaurants. The island of Spinalonga, a former leper colony and historic site, is nearby, and the lively seaside town of Agios Nicolaos is just a short drive away.
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast and half-board dinner served with sea views at Tholos.
- Zeen 1910 is an award-winning seafood restaurant.
- Asian lunch and dinner menu at Yaosai.
- Innovative cocktails at Grand Domes Bar.
- Poolside smoothies and light meals at Domes Plazza Pool Bar.
- Lunch and drinks at Breeze All Day Bar.
The hotel offers a Children’s Club, a dedicated children’s pool and a small playground. Teenagers can be kept occupied with an electronic gaming room, electric tricycles and a wall where they can try their hand at graffiti.
Facilities and activities
- Private beach with sunbeds and hammocks.
- Five pools, including an adults-only pool.
- Fitness facility.
Sweeping views of the bay, a private beach and ample facilities are what draw us to this hotel. There are plenty of interconnecting rooms, making it an excellent choice for families who want to explore this part of the island.
- Request a quote
Quite simply the only company in the travel industry I would ever book with. The wonderful staff...
Just used them for the first time. Excellent experience in booking my holiday. Knowledge and...
We have booked our Honeymoon with Audley and it was all so easy! They also reasurred us that we...
The service was exceptional and went above and beyond. I have complete faith in their knowledge and...
This is our first booking with Audley Travel. We will be travelling to South America in 2022. Our...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Greece will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip.Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go