A sprawling compound of white-washed buildings surrounded by gardens of fragrant herbs and flowers, Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel combines the luxe comforts of an opulent spa hotel with an exceptional location on the northeast coast of Sardinia. This stretch of pristine sand, crystal-clear coves, and striking granite is known as Costa Smeralda or the Emerald Coast, and is renowned for its natural beauty.
You’ll find thoughtful design throughout, reflecting the region’s Mediterranean landscape in every detail, from the clean lines and terracotta roof tiles of the exteriors to the sea-blue and gleaming white palette inside. Whether you choose to stay in one of the sumptuous private villas or in the main building, most of the rooms offer a sea view.
The hotel is well suited to both couples and families, with a plethora of water sports equipment available for guests, as well as a kids-only restaurant, a playground, a family pool, and a schedule of child-friendly activities. Adults can relax in the spa, swim in the two pools, or simply lounge on the private beach.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hotel Romazzino
We love the Mediterranean character as well as the wide range of things to do at this chic hotel. You can relax on a glorious beach, sun yourself by the pool, or fill your day with activity.
All the rooms in the hotel, from standard doubles to spacious suites and grand private villas, share the same classic Mediterranean styling. You’ll find white walls and linens, punctuated with splashes of deep cobalt and sea-blue, as well as generous windows and private balconies or terraces that give you views over the water or manicured gardens.
The villas have three or five rooms spread over two floors and come with their own private pools. The two biggest suites, which have roof terraces, can be combined to make one very large private residence.
Costa Smeralda is known for its long stretches of white sand, striking granite formations, and bright emerald, glittering waters. Hotel Romazzino sits along one of the prettiest stretches of the coast on its own private beach, just a short stroll from the hotel.
Food and drink
- Refined Romazzino Restaurant serves locally inspired breakfast and dinner menus on a large outdoor terrace.
- Romazzio Barbeque, an informal grill, sits between the beach and the gardens.
- Bar Ginepro offers creative cocktail blends, often accompanied by live piano entertainment.
- The Pool Bar is a good lunch option, with a light menu of sandwiches and refreshments, close to the pool and the beach.
- A ‘Dine Around’ option is available, which permits guests to enjoy meals at a selection of local eateries and partner hotels in the area.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available in most rooms.
- Suites and villas have ample room for families.
- Toy Club is a fully supervised kids club for children aged 3-12 years, with water sports, games, arts and crafts, as well as evening entertainment like puppet shows, dance performances, and and screenings of films and cartoons.
- There’s a playground and a kids-only restaurant.
- Areas of the pool are designated for families.
- Part of the beach is sectioned off for sandcastle building.
- Children and parents can expect supervised games, treasure hunts, mini golf, and a variety of other activities.
- Babysitting is available at an extra charge.
Facilities and activities
- Private beach.
- Spa my Blend by Clarins.
- Variety of water sports including stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, kayaking, waterskiing, and tubing.
- Two swimming pools; one freshwater and one seawater.
- An indoor and an outdoor gym.
- Tennis court.
- Yoga and Pilates room.
- Fitness classes.
- Concierge can arrange visits to nearby attractions such as Porto Cervo or a boat trip to La Maddalena Archipelago National Park.