Visit Funzi Island, Kenya
Funzi Island, Kenya
Funzi Keys is a tiny island on Kenya's south coast which is separated from the main Funzi Island by thick mangrove swamps.
Both islands are very remote and can only be reached by boat or air.
Arriving by air you see turquoise waters, slivers of white sand and dense tropical vegetation. Dhows sail on the sea, and for miles and miles around there is only wilderness.
Rickety wooden paths lead you through the mangroves to the tiny island of Funzi Keys and once here, you will never want to leave.
Map of Funzi Island
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Funzi Island
- Diani Beach 18 miles away
- Mombasa 40 miles away
- Kenya's Coastline 73 miles away
- Watamu 94 miles away
- Tsavo East National Park 130 miles away
- Tsavo West National Park 131 miles away
- The Parks & Reserves of Southern Kenya 136 miles away
- The Tana Delta 152 miles away
- The Chyulu Hills 178 miles away
- Lamu Archipelago 188 miles away
- Amboseli National Park 209 miles away
- Shompole Magadi 286 miles away
- Nairobi 291 miles away