Visit Wadduwa, Sri Lanka
Wadduwa, Sri Lanka
Waduwwa is a small seaside town on the western shores of Sri Lanka.
The beaches here are narrow but the coastline has a few hotels and being around on hour to an hour and a half south of Colombo it makes it a convenient place to stop en-route north to the airport or a first stop after arriving in Sri Lanka.
Map of Wadduwa
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Wadduwa
- Bentota 18 miles away
- Colombo 19 miles away
- Negombo 39 miles away
- Adam's Peak 41 miles away
- Sinharaja Biosphere 44 miles away
- Galle 48 miles away
- Hatton 49 miles away
- Horton Plains 60 miles away
- Nuwara Eliya 61 miles away
- Kandy 65 miles away
- Uda Walawe National Park 66 miles away
- The Southern Coast 68 miles away
- Bandarawela 74 miles away
- Tangalle 75 miles away
- Pallepolla 81 miles away
- Dambulla 97 miles away
- Sigiriya 106 miles away
- Yala National Park 107 miles away
- The Cultural Triangle 111 miles away
- Minneriya National Park 114 miles away
- Polonnaruwa 115 miles away
- Anuradhapura 118 miles away
- Passikudah 142 miles away
- Trincomalee 159 miles away
- Jaffna 208 miles away
Accommodation choices for Wadduwa
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Wadduwa. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Serene Pavilions, located an hour south of Colombo, is a beautiful beach resort offering an oasis of calm at the beginning or end of a tour of Sri Lanka.
Reef is a boutique hotel located directly on the coast in Wadduwa. Set in three acres of gardens the property is nicely laid out offering a quiet and tranquil place to relax.