Capitol Reef Resort
The Capitol Reef Resort, the closest hotel to Capitol Reef National Park, is located close to Hickman's Bridge and the Prehistoric Petroglyphs. The hotel is also in a great location for visiting the Grand Staircase National Park, Fishlake National Forest, Anasazi State Park and Goblin Valley State Park.
The 100 spacious rooms have cable satellite television and free high-speed internet access. From the hotel's restaurant there are beautiful views of the surrounding red rock formations. The hotel also features a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Capitol Reef Resort
Tour ideas in Torrey
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Capitol Reef Resort as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
USView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Torrey and nearby places
- Bryce Canyon National Park 67 miles away
- Utah 70 miles away
- Canyonlands National Park 82 miles away
- Page 98 miles away
- Moab 101 miles away
- Arches National Park 102 miles away
- Zion National Park 117 miles away
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park 116 miles away
- Kayenta, Monument Valley 127 miles away
- Grand Canyon National Park 165 miles away