Cruise Ships in Alaska : Seven Seas Explorer
Seven Seas Explorer is a luxurious yet modest vessel, it has a total of 375 spacious cabins, all with their own balcony. It carries 750 guests among an array or facilities and entertainment activities including eight dining outlets ranging from a casual coffee to fine Pan Asian dining. An explosive list of on shore activities are available to pre-book prior to sailing or arrange on board.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 847
- Make an enquiry
The Seven Seas Explorer is a grand vessel featuring art by Pablo Picasso among its rich, luxurious décor. With only 750 guests on board, the ship feels spacious yet still familiar. It has a great selection of facilities including a pool, gym, library and casino as well as activities such as theatre entertainment, culinary kitchen classes and an expansive onshore excursion menu. Cabins on board range from the Veranda suite at 28 m sq (92 ft sq) to the impressive Regent Suite at 412 m sq (1351 ft sq). All cabins feel spacious and have a private balcony, walk in wardrobe and sitting area. Other room amenities include unlimited Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, minibar, bathrobe and slippers, hairdryer and an interactive television. Regent Seven Seas Cruises offer a variety of shore excursions to enable you to discover the fascinating ports of call on your journey. These are available to book online approximately 120 days prior to date of sailing. Alternatively, you can visit the on-board destination services desk to arrange your free unlimited on shore activities.
The 375 outside facing cabins each have their own balconies. Elegant finishes, rich fabrics and marble detailing exude luxurious comfort. Located across seven of the decks, each cabin features a walk-in wardrobe, sitting area, TV and minibar and vary in both size and grandeur.
- The Café — casual snacks — open for breakfast and lunch
- Compass Rose continental — open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- La Verada regional speciality buffet — breakfast and lunch
- Pool Grill — casual — open for lunch and dinner
- Prime 7 — classic dishes — dinner only, reservations required
- Sette Mari Italian — dinner only
- Chartreuse French — lunch and dinner, reservations required
- Pacific Rim — Pan-Asian — dinner only, reservations required
- Alaskan Inside Passage — 10 night round trip from Vancouver
- Alaskan Inside Passage — 7 night trip from Vancouver to Seward
- Evening entertainment
- Culinary arts kitchen
- Free unlimited shore activity menu
- Fitness centre with group exercise classes
- Jogging track
- Sports area