- Play a round of golf at Antigua's only PGA rated course, Cedar Valley Golf Club, just 5 km (3 miles) away from Blue Waters Resort.
- The Cove Restaurant is situated high above the cliffs, giving a unique dining experience over the Caribbean Sea.
- The resort is set in 17 acres of tropical gardens, which can be explored with the head gardener on a private tour.
- Book a sail at sunset or lobster lunch cruise to get the most out of the tranquil ocean setting.
- Complimentary water bottles for all guests and excellent attitude to sustainability.
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Antigua, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Situated in 19 acres of tropical forest, guests have exclusive access to the white sands of Galleon Beach.
- Fresh tropical produce grown in the onsite organic garden and served daily in the Reef Restaurant.
- Opportunity to try different water sports, in the seclusion of English Harbour.
- Beach cabanas offer guests direct access to the beach from their veranda.
- Secluded in the horseshoe shaped Carlisle Bay flanked by white sand, azure waters and tropical forests.
- Suites are light and airy with modern colours and a hint of Caribbean flair.
- East has a reputation of being one of the best Asian restaurants on Antigua.
- CARA spa offers serene spa treatments using organic ingredients.
- Hike through the forest, sail on a catamaran or scuba dive under the waves.
Grenada and Antigua
Stay at Antigua's picturesque English Harbour, discovering the island's cultural heritage and beautiful coastline before flying over to Grenada to explore the lush, volcanic landscape and spend time at a luxurious beach resort.
Some of our favourite travel guides
What to do in Antigua: our highlights guide
Antigua is best known for the many beautiful beaches that line her shores, as well as the islanders' fondness for cricket. There are plenty of other activities to enjoy, such as diving and sailing. Here we highlight just a few.View this travel guide