Orpheus Island Resort
Located right on the Great Barrier Reef, Orpheus Island Resort offers a luxurious retreat for those who want to escape from the stresses of everyday life.
With just 21 rooms, located on the beachfront and surrounded by lush tropical gardens you really can get total seclusion. One of the highlights of this resort has to be the cuisine and the open-air restaurant has stunning views out across the ocean.
For the adventurous, you can take a day trip and scuba dive on the outer reef, or board your own motorised dinghy and discover the many secluded bays of the Island's national park. Or for those wanting a lazy day in paradise then the staff will be more than happy to arrange a picnic lunch on your own private beach.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 810
- Make an enquiry
Photos of Orpheus Island Resort
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Orpheus Island and nearby places
- Atherton Tablelands 117 miles away
- Cairns 126 miles away
- Palm Cove 140 miles away
- Port Douglas 162 miles away
- Daintree Forest & Cape Tribulation 181 miles away
- Airlie Beach 186 miles away
- The Whitsunday Islands 198 miles away
- Hamilton Island 201 miles away
- Cooktown 232 miles away
- The Great Barrier Reef 244 miles away